Signage Sydney is a new fast evolving sub segment in the signage industry. These signages generally use the technologies like LED, LCD or projector to display content. Earlier we only used to see static piece of communication. But now one can easily see animated videos, moving objects etc because of digital signage software solutions.
In the past few years, the demand for digital signages have considerably increased. There are more than 200 companies providing digital solutions globally. USA is the major market for digital signages in the world. But the demand for digital signages in other countries is slowly and steadily increasing.
There are multiple functions where one can use these signages. The 10 most common functions are mentioned below:
- Digital signage display solutions are used in airports, railway stations, malls, cinema halls and other public places to give information regarding to all the people. It is just like making an announcement. Important information regarding flight schedules, train schedules, entry and exit in public places etc is given through digital signages.
- Advertising industry has used this technology to the fullest. It gives them an opportunity to showcase the products and brands in the most innovative manner. They can engage the audience and create good brand awareness through the smart usage of digital display solutions. In malls, these signages are placed at important touchpoints so as to influence the buying decision of the consumers.
- Apart from advertising, another commercial use of these signages can be seen in fast food restaurants and malls. In the fast food restaurants, the signages are used as digital menu boards to show the product and price. In malls they communicate the offers and discounts on different products. In banks, the digital signages are used for queue management. This helps in enhancing the customer experience. In bigger hotels, they can be used to inform the customers about the availability of table for lunch or dinner.
- In offices, digital signages are used for the purpose of booking meeting rooms. These signages have advanced software which eases the conference booking experience. They act as a room scheduler which displays all necessary information regarding the room availability.
- Event planners and oragnizers require the digital signages to drive the traffic during the events. The digital signages are used as an interactive maps which help the people in reaching out to particular destination.
- These signages can be used to display information about a particular place through a video. Places such as museums, sports stadiums, and historical monuments showcase their rich legacy and history through this signages.
Digital content can be created easily. There is a plenty of scope to play around with it. Some of the digital signage companies provide attractive templates which can be used for passing on the brand message more effectively.
Most of the companies are now using advanced technologies like IOT, RFID etc. to integrate them with the digital signages. New emerging technologies like usage of 3D screens, 3D glasses, water screens etc are also being used on a wide scale.